SỰ HÀI LÒNG CỦA BẠN CHÍNH LÀ SỰ THÀNH CÔNG CỦA CHÚNG TÔI
Our filler masterbatch is a combination of the purest materials and technology, it gives customers not only cost-effective solutions, but also high-quality finished products.
The CaCO3 and talc grades used in our filler masterbatches are of excellent quality allowing much higher loading compared to conventional filler masterbatches.
Its Applications areas are:
- Raffia Tape
- PE Carry/Shopping bags
- Blow Molding
- Injection Molding
The main use of filler masterbatches lies in tapes, which is to provide anti-fibrillation (also known as anti-splitting) properties. There are other advantages as:
- Lower raw materials cost, as they are more economic than polymer resins.
- Reduction of white masterbatch requirement.
- Higher stiffness.
- Improved weld ability and printability.
- Improved anti-blocking properties.
- Improved weaving ability.
- Easier processing